During the winter of 2018 the Club brought together a diverse group of players, club supporters, parents, committee, sponsors and cricket officials to facilitate the development of a new three-year strategic plan.
Our VisionTo be the club of choice in Premier Cricket
- To have a strong values based culture as a fully integrated and equal club for males and females.
- To have the most effective high performance environment.
- To set the standards, make the commitments, and show the courage to choose the hard work that will deliver the results we desire.
- To continually improve performance, play and work as a team on and off the field and never take short cuts.
- To build a sustainable revenue stream to support our ambitions.
We will achieve our vision by consistently acting according to our values:
In addition to our club and team mates, we respect the game, the umpires and our opponents.
We give our best and show courage in everything we do to reach our full potential.
3. INTEGRATION & INCLUSIVITY
As a club for all, we strive to include, support and encourage everyone equally.
We celebrate the endeavours of all our people on and off the field and enjoy our times together.
We will achieve our vision by doing the following:
PILLAR 1 - PEOPLE
Attracting, developing and empowering our people to reach their full potential by developing the most effective high performance environment for Premier Cricket,
PILLAR 2 - STAKEHOLDERS
Building relationships of mutual benefit with key stakeholders including club members, volunteers, clubs and associations, the City of Stonnington, schools, Cricket Victoria, Cricket Australia and local, state and federal governments.
PILLAR 3 - INFRASTRUCTURE
Driving the best possible process and outcomes for the club with the development and ongoing maintenance of a high performance infrastructure.
PILLAR 4 - FINANCES
In order to support our ambitions we will build sustainable revenue streams and invest wisely in accordance with our strategy.
Download Our Plan on a Page (PDF - 694KB)